Stretch hooder systems
Once your product is packaged and the bags have been placed on pallets, it is essential to protect the contents and ensure stable, safe and efficient transportation of the products. Our high-grade stretch hooder machines are specially designed to do just that.
The stretch hooder is a fully automated system that pulls a plastic cover tightly over the pallet. First, the pallet is moved on a roller conveyor where it is precisely centered and placed in the system. The machine then cuts a plastic sleeve from tubular film (on a roll) and pulls the film over the pallet with four arms, enclosing it. Measuring the height of the pallet is done using ultrasonic technology.
Thanks to the stretch hooder, your packaged cargo is even better protected against weather conditions and damage, allowing you to store your product outside without any concerns. Our stretch hooders help to ensure that the quality of your powders is maintained all the way through to their final destination.
Or give us a call: +32 14 672 332
The benefits at a glance
- Extra protection: ideal for outdoor storage
- Extra stability: for safe and efficient transport
- Maximum system integration
- Wide range of options
- Minimum 20-year service life
- Quality service, 24/7 in four languages
Wide range of options
Our stretch hooders help to ensure that the quality of your powders is maintained all the way through to their final destination.
Would you like to learn more about our stretch hood machine? We've listed the main features and options for you below.
Our stretch hooders are an integral part of the bag filling line:
- Suitable for all commonly accepted pallet sizes
- 60 pallets an hour
- Central control via touchscreen
- Height determination with ultrasonic technology
Every bag filling system is custom-developed. With the stretch hooders, too, you can choose from a wide range of options:
- Double film roll: for various pallet sizes
- Height measurement with pressure plate especially for pallets with big bags
- Automatic selection of the stretch cover program