2. Nature of the information offered: The information available on this Website is of a general nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and thus cannot be considered personal advice. This Website and all its content are provided ‘as is’ and with no guarantees. Using this Website and its information is thus at your sole risk.
Your right to use the content of the Website is granted on condition that you do not alter the content, that you respect all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and that you accept all conditions, provisions, and notices accompanying the content or appearing elsewhere on this Website.
You are expressly forbidden (i) to use the Website (and its contents) for unlawful purposes and (ii) to use errors on the Website, known to ARODO or not, for your benefit or that of third parties.
ARODO endeavors to secure the Website by all reasonable means and to limit any inconveniences caused by technical errors as much as possible. But ARODO cannot rule out incorrect technical operations or unauthorized interventions. The Website’s availability may be affected by numerous factors beyond ARODO’s control. For these reasons, ARODO cannot guarantee uninterrupted access.
5. Links to third-party websites: This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites over which ARODO exercises no technical or content control. ARODO is not responsible for data processing by third parties. As ARODO does not warrant the completeness or correctness of the content, or the availability of these websites, it accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage resulting from their use.
6. Intellectual property: All parts of the Website, including the logo, name, texts, images, video files, sound files, and layout are protected by intellectual property rights. Unless stated otherwise, ARODO is the sole owner or licensee of these intellectual property rights. Any form of copying, reproduction, sharing, imitation, or other use, in whatever form, is prohibited without ARODO’s prior and written consent. All or part of the publicly available contents of the Website may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, transmitted, catalogued, and distributed for reference purposes and in any way that positively increases awareness of the Website and ARODO, including through social networks, provided that each representation contains a clear reference to the Website and ARODO. This is all without prejudice to ARODO’s ability to immediately terminate this representation at any time.
10. Contact: If you require further information or have comments, please contact ARODO as follows:
- by post: ARODO BV, Hoge Mauw 740, 2370 Arendonk, Belgium
- by telephone: +32 14 672 332
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org